Due to its location a short distance from Paseo Montejo, the hotel allows you to visit the main cultural and historical attractions of the city.
Some of the facilities that you can enjoy include a pleasant swimming pool and a beautiful terrace.
- Express checkout
- Front desk service 24 h
- Luggage storage
- Medical service $
- Room service $
- Safety deposit box in front desk
- Transportation and tours $
- Wedding facilities $
- Restaurants $
2) Cancellations requested 21 days prior to arrival date, will get 100% refund of the payment made.
3) Cancellations requested within a period of less than 21 days prior to arrival date, will be penalized with 75% of the total amount already paid, and the remaining 25% shall be applied to a future reservation.
4) Cancellations requested within 7 days prior to your arrival date, will be penalized with 100% of the amount previously paid.
5) In case of cancellations made within 72 hours prior to the day of arrival or a no-show, it will have a penalty of the total cost of the reservation.
Exception: For the case of points 2, 3 and 5 and if the reason for cancellation is force majeure (the hotel reserves the criterion to be applied in each case), the reservation may be rescheduled for some later date subject to availability and rate, paying an additional penalty equal to 25%.