Tour - Last Pirate Night
on Sunday, Feb 26, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
Join the crew of the Jolly Roger and sail the Caribbean; let this amazing ship take you to a time when the pirates ruled the seas and revel in a night experience for the whole family.
Last Pirate Night is an amazing experience in which you will become part of a real pirate adventure. Presence a great show with astonishing stunts by the roar of cannons and the clash of swords after feasting on a delicious dinner on board, have fun with the activities and celebrate the night as your adventure ends at the beat of a party of music and lights.
You cannot miss the chance of sailing the Caribbean on the Jolly Roger, an adventure that includes domestic open bar, dinner on board, and complementary kids menu.
3 h 30 min approx
Available on the following days
Monday to Sunday from 6:30 pm
-Admittance on board of the Jolly Roger
-Delux open bar (premium vodka, tequila, rum, and whisky brands)
-Dinner with the following options:
* Surf and Turf
* Chicken breast stuffed with cheese and spinach
* Filet mignon in plum or pepper sauce
* Fish filet in white wine and fine herbs
* Herb-marinated salmon steak glazed with honey mustard
* Cheese ravioli
* Vegetarian lasagna
* Nuggets with French fries
* Hot dogs with French fries
-Transportation from Cancun, and the Moon Palace and Royalton hotels (USD $12 per person)
-Transportation from Riviera Maya and Playa Mujeres (USD $14 per person)
-Pier tax (USD $11 per person)
-Sweater or a light jacket
-The child rate and Kids Menu applies for children aged 5 to 11
-Infants aged 0 to 4 pay no pier tax
-Mexican participants must present their ID
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.