Tour - Three Reefs Snorkel & Glass Bottom Boat
on Tuesday, Jan 24, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
You cannot miss the opportunity of admiring the world's famous reefs of Cozumel, even without getting wet, thanks to the boat's glass bottom, which provides visibility of up to 100 ft.
For those who want to watch them closely, they can enjoy snorkeling at the following reefs: Cielo (ideal for families), Colombia (with a great variety of marine life),
and Palancar (most famous for its stunning coral mountains).
3 h 30 min
Available on the following days
* Starting at 8:45 am. (please check with your travel representative if there are departures from your hotel. The schedule will depend on your hotel's location)
-Non-alcoholic beverages and beers
-Snorkeling equipment and lifejacket
-PADI certified bilingual guide
-Marine Park tax ($3 USD per person for departures from Cancun and Riviera Maya, and insurance )
-From Cozumel: $6 USD per person (tax Marine Park, dock fee and insurance)
-Extra cash for pictures and personal expenses
-You must be ready 10 minutes before scheduled pick-up time
-Departure will depend on weather conditions
-Refunds will be made depending on the reasons for requesting them
-People under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to board
-Child rate: 5 to 11 years old
-This activity is not recommnended for pregnant women, persons with asthma, diabetes, epilepsy or heart problems.
-People under the effects of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to participate in the activity.
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.