Tour - Combo: Reef Adventure + Camel Safari at Maroma Adventures
Playa del Carmen
on Thursday, Jan 26, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
Spend a fun-filled day with two wonderful activities. You can enjoy a relaxing catamaran trip and then admire the colorful sea life of the Caribbean while snorkeling. Afterwards, you can participate in an exotic tour on sand dunes, riding a friendly camel.
7 h 30 min approx.
Available on the following days
-Monday to Saturday
-The tour starts at 9:30 am
-Snorkeling activity (3 h 30 min)
-Snacks and soft drinks
-Camel ride (45 min)
-Buffet meal with domestic drinks
-Lockers and key (with additional fee of USD $5, at the end of the tour USD $3 will be returned)
-Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
-Comfortable clothes and shoes
-Bathing suit and towel
-Sandals and closed shoes (for the camel activity)
-Minimum age: 6 years
-Children rate: 6 to 9 years
-The camel ride is not permitted to people with a weight over 220 lbs
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
* These policies apply to personal reservations. For policies applied to groups, please contact your Groups executive.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.