Tour - Bubblemaker Dive for Children in the Pool
on Thursday, Jan 26, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
A safe, fun and dynamic programme that teaches children the basic principles of scuba diving. An experience for kids too young to engage in the open water activities that lets them play and enjoy being underwater in the Amazing swimming Poosl of the Generations Riviera Maya Resort and Azul Fives Resort. 20 minutes of theory orientation class followed by a 40 minute practice with our professional diver.
1 h approx.
Available on the following days
Monday to Saturday 10.00 a.m. at the swimming pool of Generations Riviera Maya Resorts.
- Scuba diving gear rental
- Theory orientation
- Diving session in the swimming pool at Generations Riviera Maya
-The parent or guardian of the child must be present in the swimming pool at all times during the activity
-The parent or guardian must sign the liability release letter
-Do not eat two hours prior your diving session
-This activity is not permitted to: children with any type of surgery of the ear, heart or lungs; with diabetes, heart conditions, collapsed lung, epilepsy, asthma, high blood pressure, claustrophobia or with any kind of disability. Unless their parent or guardian brings a liability release letter signed by their physician.
-Minimum age: 8 years old
-Groups of three kids max.
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
* These policies apply to personal reservations. For policies applied to groups, please contact your Groups executive.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.