Tour - Camel Safari at Maroma Adventures
on Tuesday, Jan 24, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
This is a unique experience especially designed for travelers with a taste for the exotic, as it tours beautiful Caribbean landscapes, through the jungle and sand dunes, on a camel! An experience you must live!
Available on the following days
-Monday to Saturday
-The tour starts at 9:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:00 pm
-Hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
-Departing point for those coming from Cozumel: Playa del Carmen
-Snacks (refried beans, tortilla chips and hot sauce), bottled water and non-alcoholic beverages at the end of the activity
-Local medical insurance
-Camel ride (45 min)
-Time at the beach for pictures and camel interaction
-Round trip transportation
-Cash (for souvenirs and photographs)
-Comfortable clothes and shoes (preferably closed in shoes and jeans or pants)
-Hat and sunglasses
-Swimsuit and towel
-Maximum number of participants: 8
-For groups the program may be modified according to your requirements
-Participants must be at least 10 years old to ride on their own
-Children from 1 to 5 years old pay no fee, but may be accompanied by an adult on the same camel
-This activity is not permitted for:
*People with a weight over 220 lbs
*People with any health condition that may prevent them to participate safely in the tour
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
* These policies apply to personal reservations. For policies applied to groups, please contact your Groups executive.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.