Tour - Coba Maya Encounter
on Thursday, Feb 23, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
Become an explorer crossing the jungle, cenotes and lagoons in fun zip lines, rappelling, canoeing and biking up to Nohoch Muul, the tallest Mayan pyramid in Mexico.
6 h aprox
Available on the following days
-Monday to Sunday from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
-Pick up time depends on the location of your hotel
-Canoes, life jackets and rappel and zip line gear
-Meals and drinks
-Entrance to the archaeological site of Coba
-Guided tour in the following languages:
* Spanish and English: Monday to Sunday
* French: Monday and Wednesday
-Bike rental in Coba
-Use of non-professional video devices in the archaeological site (MXN $45)
-Child car seat (USD $25). Available upon request
-Extra shirt and towel
-Extra money in cash
-Maximum weight: 264 lbs
-This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with any disability
-Minors aged 6 to 12 pay the child rate
-To use electronic video devices (cell phones, tablets, or digital cameras) in the archaeological site, you must purchase a permit at the ticket office.
-For security reasons, photo or video devices, and selfie sticks are not permitted during adventure activities; except for action cameras with chest harness or head strap mount
-Policies for the use of child car seats:
* Available for children under the age of 6
* Maximum weight: 35 pounds (even if the child is under 6)
* You must pay the USD $25 at the time of boarding
* Available upon request
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.