Tour - Flyfishing (Pesca Maya)
on Sunday, Jan 22, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
The best way to interact with nature and enjoy the Caribbean Sea is by participating in this tour, ideal for beginners and experienced fishermen. Some species that you may find include: bonefish, tarpon or halibut. Ideal for the whole family (children 4 years old and older).
Available on the following days
*Cancun: 5:00 am
*Playa del Carmen: 6:00 am
*Tulum: 6:30 am
- Transportation from Cancun or Riviera Maya
- Eight hours fishing with guide on a private boat for 2 people
- Lunch pack, soft drinks and beers (four)
- Fishing equipment: 2 spinning rods for 12 pounds with reel or 2 fly fishing rods for 7 and 9 pounds with reel
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bait (flies and jigs)
- Fishing licence (USD $15 per person)
- Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Polarized sunglasses
- Lightweight long sleeves shirt and long pants, cap or hat
- Sneakers or water sports shoes
- Maximum occupancy per boat: 3 participants
- Rate per extra person: $50 USD ($25 USD for children under 12 years)
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.