Tour - Horseback Riding at Maroma Adventures
on Tuesday, Jan 24, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
Discover the beauty of Mayan nature while riding peacefully. You will ride through paths among the jungle and mangroves, and will have the opportunity to see different species of animals and exotic flora. This activity is suitable for the whole family.
2 h aprox.
Available on the following days
-Monday to Saturday
-The tour starts at 9:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:00 pm
-Hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
-Departing point for those coming from Cozumel: Playa del Carmen
-Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks (chips and refried beans at the end of the tour)
-Local medical insurance
-Round trip transportation
-Lockers and key (with additional fee of USD $5, at the end of the tour USD $3 will be returned)
-Sunscreen and insect repellent
-Change of clothes
-Comfortable shoes to ride (sandals can be used afterwards)
-Activity not permitted for children under 6 years, pregnant women, people with recent surgeries or back problems
-Minimum age: 6
-Children over the age of 6 can ride alone paying adult rate
-For safety reasons, only one person per horse is allowed
-Maximum number of people per tour: 20
-For groups, the program may be modified according to customer needs
-For security reasons, galloping is not permitted
-Maximum weight required: 220 lb
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
* These policies apply to personal reservations. For policies applied to groups, please contact your Groups executive.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.