Tour - Parasailing at Maroma Adventures
on Tuesday, Jan 24, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
Feel the thrill of flying as you enjoy an unparalleled view of the Caribbean Sea and its white-sanded beaches, from the sky.
A boat will impulse you into the heights throughout a spectacular experience you can enjoy by yourself or with a companion, and in which our professional guides will attend you at all times and you will use modern and safe equipment.
12 min approx.
Available on the following days
-Monday to Saturday
-The tour starts at 9:30 am, 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm, and 3:00 pm
-Hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
-Departing point for those coming from Cozumel: Playa del Carmen
-Bottled water and non-alcoholic beverages
-Snacks (refried beans, hot sauce and tortilla chips)
-Parasailing flight (12 min)
-Local medical insurance
-Ground roundtrip transportation
-Lockers and key (A USD $5 deposit is required. At the end of the tour USD $3 will be returned)
-Change of clothes
-This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, people with recent surgery or back problems
-Maximum capacity per shift: 20 people
-Companions on board must pay the full rate
-Minimum age to participate: 8 (must be accompanied by a paying adult)
-Minimum age for parasailing: 12
-For groups, the program may be modified according to customer needs
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
* These policies apply to personal reservations. For policies applied to groups, please contact your Groups executive.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.