Tour - Scuba Diver Course at Maroma Adventures
on Tuesday, Jan 24, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
The perfect opportunity to earn the diver certificate, surrounded by the amazing underwater landscapes of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef and its inhabitants. Including equipment, tests, wetsuit, Nautilus Life Line Marine Rescue Radio. A two day course consisting of two diving immersions in the sea at 45 feet depth.
5 h aprox.
Available on the following days
-Monday to Saturday
-Snacks (at restaurant, after the activity)
-Two dives in the sea
-All necessary equipment during the course
-PADI open water manual
-Round trip transportation
-Wetsuit and GPS
-Marine Park tax ($2 USD)
-Video and photographs (extra charge)
-Change of clothes
-Cash (for marine park tax, tips and souvenirs)
-Don´t eat at least two hours before diving
-This activity is not permitted to:
*People with any type of surgery of the ear, heart or lungs
*People with diabetes, heart conditions, collapsed lung, epilepsy, asthma, high blood pressure, claustrophobia or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Minimum age:12 years
-We recommend you to limit your alcohol intake the day before the diving session
-Flying is not recommended before 12 hours after your diving session
-Do not bring valuables
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
* These policies apply to personal reservations. For policies applied to groups, please contact your Groups executive.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.