Description of Bottom Fishing
On this tour you can catch any of the following species: barracuda, snapper, grouper and trout, among others. You will travel the waters of Isla Blanca, located north of Cancun, where lagoons and shallow areas near mangroves have ideal conditions for achieving a Grand Slam (fishing three different species on the same day) or a Super Grand Slam (fishing four different species on the same day). You will be guided by experts that will show you the best areas for this activity.
General information of Bottom Fishing
Monday to Sunday at 6:00 am, 6:15 am, 6:30 am and 7:00 am
What is Included Bottom Fishing
-Chicken sandwich lunch (included in Full Day tour only)
-Beverages (bottled water and soft drinks)
-Life insurance on the vessel
What is Not Included Bottom Fishing
* Cancun (USD $80)
* Cancun to Puerto Morelos (USD $80)
* Puerto Morelos (USD 80)
* Puerto Morelos to Playa del Carmen (USD $120)
* Playa del Carmen (USD $140)
Recommendations of Bottom Fishing
-Comfortable clothes and shoes
-Hat or cap
Regulations of Bottom Fishing
-Fishing rates are based on 1 to 4 persons per boat
-An extra charge of USD $50 per additional person does apply
-Minimum age to participate: 5
Cancelation policies of Bottom Fishing
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.