Flowrider - Without transportation
Description of Flowrider
Share the thrill of surfing a never ending wave and showcase your skills performing basic to sophisticated turns and tricks. Whether you prefer a body board or a flow board, live all the fun and excitement with this innovative attraction.
General information of Flowrider
-Monday to Sunday
-Hours of operation: 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
What is Included Flowrider
Guide and Instructions
Access to the FlowRider
Bodyboard and Flowboard
What is Not Included Flowrider
Recommendations of Flowrider
-Swimsuit (except for bikini tops)
-Change of clothes
-Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
Regulations of Flowrider
- Participants must be:
At least 1.00m (3.2 ft) tall for Bodyboarding
At least 1.20m (4 ft) tall for Flowboarding
Maximum weight: 115kg ( 253 lbs)
- This activity is not permitted:
If you have ear problems, asthma, epilepsy
If you?ve had surgery recently
Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Before the activity begins:
Take off all jewelry
Wash off your sunscreen
Put on a bathing suit without zips or hard parts
Cancelation policies of Flowrider
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.