Tour - Last Pirate Night
on Wednesday, Aug 22, 2018 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
Sail the Caribbean on board the Jolly Roger pirate ship. Let this amazing vessel take you to a time when the pirates ruled the seas and revel in a night experience for the whole family.
Last Pirate Night is an amazing experience in which you will become part of a real pirate adventure. Presence a great show with astonishing stunts by the roar of cannons and the clash of swords after feasting on a delicious dinner on board, have fun with the activities and celebrate the night as your adventure ends at the beat of a party of music and lights.
You cannot miss the chance of sailing the Caribbean on the Jolly Roger, an adventure that includes Deluxe open bar, dinner on board, and complementary kids menu.
3 h 30 min
Available on the following days
-Monday to Sunday
-The ship departs at 6:30 pm
* 5:00 pm and 8:30 pm (schedules available from July 6th to August 13th)
-Admittance on board of the Jolly Roger
-Delux open bar (premium vodka, tequila, rum, and whisky brands)
-Delux dinner with the following options:
* Surf and Turf: Grilled lobster tail and filet mignon with caramelized onions, in red wine or pepper sauce
* Lobster tail with a bit of garlic butter with paprika
* Grilled pork ribs in white wine, shallots and mustard sauce
* Grilled Mahi Mahi with lemon and shallots sauce
* BBQ pork ribs
* Shrimps in coconut and mango sauce
* Chicken breast in teriyaki sauce with sesame
* Montreal seasoned New York steak
* Grilled salmon in sweet mustard sauce
* Grilled Portobello mushrooms filled with onion, celery, and parmesan and camembert cheese
* Cannelloni stuffed with goat cheese, accompanied with tomato sauce
-Transportation from Cancun, and the Moon Palace and Royalton hotels (USD $12 per person)
-Transportation from Riviera Maya and Playa Mujeres (USD $14 per person)
-Pier tax (USD $11 per person)
-Sweater or a light jacket
-The child rate and Kids Menu applies for children aged 5 to 11
-Infants aged 0 to 4 pay no pier tax
-Mexican participants must present their ID
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.