Sky Rider Cancun - Without transportation
Description of Sky Rider Cancun
Sit comfortably and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Nichupte Lagoon and Cancun?s hotel zone.
This unique system lifts you up in a parachute powered by a motorboat in a very safe and super comfortable way. The sensational Skyrider has a two-seater seat that lifts you into the blue sky for an unforgettable view of the Mexican Caribbean.
It is important to know that to get to the Skyrider ship, our guides will take you on a waverunner. So the minimum age is 6 years old and people with mobility problems should choose the lagoon side.
General information of Sky Rider Cancun
-Daily from 9 am to 4:00 pm, every 30 minutes
What is Included Sky Rider Cancun
Guide and instructions
Life jacket compulsory
What is Not Included Sky Rider Cancun
-Tax for use of pier
Recommendations of Sky Rider Cancun
Regulations of Sky Rider Cancun
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women or people with fear of heights
- Minimum required height: 3.9 ft
- Weather conditions may delay or cancel the service
- Children 11 years and older pay adult fare
Cancelation policies of Sky Rider Cancun
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.