Tour - Atlantis Submarine
on Saturday, Jan 20, 2018 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
If you are a non-swimmer, but dream of exploring the underwater world without getting wet, this wonderful tour will take you to get close and observe different types of colorful marine creatures though the glazed windows of a comfortable air-conditioned submarine.
After your underwater experience, you may explore downtown Cozumel, where picture-postcard pedestrian streets and breathtaking beaches can be admired to get the best pictures.
Available on the following days
-Monday to Saturday
-Hours: 7:40 am and 10:40 am
-Complimentary rum or fruit punch
-40 minutes underwater
-Guided tour in the following languages:
* Spanish and English: Monday to Saturday (available on Sundays depending on seasonality)
* French: Monday and Wednesday
* German: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
Ferry and ground transportation (extra cost)
-Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
-Cap or hat
-Comfortable clothes and shoes
-This tour is not suitable for people with mobility difficulties
-Minimum age to participate: 4 (and with a height greater than 3 ft)
-Minors aged 4 to 12 pay the child rate
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.