Description of Atlantis Submarine
If you are a non-swimmer, but dream of exploring the underwater world without getting wet, this wonderful tour will take you to get close and observe different types of colorful marine creatures though the glazed windows of a comfortable air-conditioned submarine.
After your underwater experience, you may explore downtown Cozumel, where picture-postcard pedestrian streets and breathtaking beaches can be admired to get the best pictures.
General information of Atlantis Submarine
-Monday to Saturday
*Sunday (from July 7 to August 18, 2019)
-Hours: 10:00 am, 12:00 pm and 13:00 pm.
What is Included Atlantis Submarine
-Complimentary rum or fruit punch
-40 minutes underwater
-Guided tour in the following languages:
* Spanish and English: Monday to Saturday (available on Sundays depending on seasonality)
* French: Monday and Wednesday
* German: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
What is Not Included Atlantis Submarine
Ferry and ground transportation (extra cost)
Recommendations of Atlantis Submarine
-Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
-Cap or hat
-Comfortable clothes and shoes
Regulations of Atlantis Submarine
-This tour is not suitable for people with mobility difficulties
-Minimum age to participate: 4 (and with a height greater than 3 ft)
-Minors aged 4 to 12 pay the child rate
Cancelation policies of Atlantis Submarine
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.