Cozumel Adventure 2 Playas - Without transportation
Description of Cozumel Adventure 2 Playas
If you are a sea, sun, and sand lover, there is nothing better than a Jeep ride around Cozumel visiting two of the most beautiful beaches of the Mexican Caribbean. You will have the opportunity to swim into the clear water and forget about all of your problems while relaxing in ?el Cielito?; also get to know the second largest coral barrier of the world by doing snorkel or scuba diving in ?Chankanaab park?, and to complete your excursion taste our exquisite tequila and delicious Mexican lunch that we have for you.
General information of Cozumel Adventure 2 Playas
What is Included Cozumel Adventure 2 Playas
· Round ferry tickets.
· 1 bottle of water per person during the jeep ride.
· Parks entrances.
· Welcome tropical fruit in ?El Cielito? beach.
· Sun beds and umbrellas in ?El Cielito? beach.
· Mexican Lunch, (Varied Mexican Dishes, vegetables, fruit, natural or flavored water, and two beers per adult).
What is Not Included Cozumel Adventure 2 Playas
Recommendations of Cozumel Adventure 2 Playas
Bring comfortable closed shoes, a bathing suit, light clothing, change of clothes,
cash or credit card for souvenirs and photographs.
Regulations of Cozumel Adventure 2 Playas
-Driving license is required.
-The tour is done in a shared jeep.
-The company is not responsible for the loss of the ferry ticket.
-Inform about allergies at the time of booking.
-If a baby chair (0-3 years old) is required, please specify it when making the reservation and
it will be added at no cost.
-Infants who board the ferry must do so in the arms of their parents.
-Children can snorkel in Chankanaab from 5 years old; on the beach? El Cielito? From 8 years.
-Pregnant women can carry out the activity from 4 months of gestation at their own risk.
-Driving while intoxicated is NOT allowed.
-It is not recommended for older adults or people with an injury or disability to snorkel.
Cancelation policies of Cozumel Adventure 2 Playas
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.