Description of Cozumel Adventure
Lose yourself in delight as you visit the most important and awe-inspiring attractions in Cozumel.
Marvel at the unrivalled beauty of virgin beaches, get an incredible picture of the island´s lookout point, climb a lighthouse to admire the turquoise colors of the ocean at Punta Sur, get close to brilliant marine creatures while snorkeling at the Chankanaab park, enjoy a delicious Tequila tasting, and savor a Mexican buffet meal.
In addition to this, your experience includes a spectacular sea lion show, bilingual guide, roundtrip transportation, snorkeling gear, and insurance.
General information of Cozumel Adventure
Monday to Saturday from Playa del Carmen and hotels in Riviera Maya and Cozumel
What is Included Cozumel Adventure
-Roundtrip ground and ferry transportation
-Admittance to the Chankanaab park
-Marine park tax
-Buffet meal (rice, nachos, beans, potato wedges, vegetables, crispy tacos, chicken fajitas, grilled fish, sauce, salads, and seasonal fruit)
-Bottled water, soft drinks and two beers per person
-Sea Lion show
-Visit to the lookout point
-Visit to the lighthouse at Punta Sur
What is Not Included Cozumel Adventure
* Participants staying in Cozumel: Adults (USD $30) and children (USD $25)
* Participants staying in Riviera Maya: USD 10
-Upgrades (to get an upgrade, you must contact one our executives):
* Discovery Scuba Diving upgrade (20-minute orientation, a 50-minute-immersion to a depth of 25 feet, beach club facilities, food and beverages, and bilingual certified instructor). Available for participants over the age of 9
* Off Road Upgrade (jeep ride through the Cozumel´s jungle)
Recommendations of Cozumel Adventure
-Change of clothes
-Extra cash for shopping
-Cap or hat
Regulations of Cozumel Adventure
-Children aged 4 to 11 pay the child rate
-This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
-People under the influence of alcohol or any drug are not allowed to participate
Policies of Cozumel Adventure
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.