Description of Cozumel Adventure
Venture to explore three of the most beautiful reefs in Cozumel, as well as a paradisiacal beach with abundant marine life.
We will take you to three of the most famous reefs in Cozumel; Palancar, Columbia and finally "El Cielo", where you will enjoy an abundance of colorful fish, coral reef formations and other species (35 min on each reef).
- Guided reef snorkeling (Columbia, Palancar, and Sky)
- Food on the ground floor (ceviche, fruit and flavored water)
- Drinks (Beer and water)
- Snorkel equipment
General information of Cozumel Adventure
-Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
-Pick-up time: 8:30 am to 9:40 am (depending on the location of your hotel)
-Drop-off: 7:00 pm approx
What is Included Cozumel Adventure
Guided reef snorkeling (Columbia, Palancar, and Sky)
Food on the ground floor (ceviche, fruit, and flavored water)
Drinks (Beer and water)
What is Not Included Cozumel Adventure
-Marine park and pier tax (USD $13 p/p)
Recommendations of Cozumel Adventure
Recommendations: Bring a bathing suit, biodegradable sunscreen, change of clothes, extra money for photos, souvenirs, tips.
Regulations of Cozumel Adventure
-Beers will be available after the swimming activity
-This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with heart conditions, motor issues, back or neck problems, or recent surgeries
-People under the effects of alcohol and drugs are not permitted
Cancelation policies of Cozumel Adventure
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.