Cozumel Experience by Jeep
Description of Cozumel Experience by Jeep
Enjoy the delights of Cozumel with this amazing tour that will take you to visit two captivating eco-parks, and savor the Mayan culture.
Start this wonderful experience by exploring the ancient San Gervasio mayan ruins, followed by a visit to Punta Sur, a breathtaking ecological reserve where stunning natural landscapes and species can be admired. After this activity, you will be taken to the Chankanaab eco-park to practice snorkel in an aw-inspiring coral reef, and delight in a delicious Mexican buffet meal and tequila tasting. By the end of the activity, you will enjoy some free time in downtown Cozumel for shopping.
Take part in this stunning tour that also includes roundtrip ground and ferry transportation, and insurance.
General information of Cozumel Experience by Jeep
Monday to Saturday from Playa del Carmen and hotels in Riviera Maya and Cozumel
What is Included Cozumel Experience by Jeep
-Roundtrip ground and ferry transportation
-Admittance to the parks
-Admittance to the ruins
-Marine park tax
-Buffet meal (rice, nachos, beans, potato wedges, vegetables, crispy tacos, chicken fajitas, grilled fish, sauce, salads, and seasonal fruit)
-Bottled water, soft drinks and two beers per person
-Visit to Punta Sur (the lighthouse)
-Sea lion show
What is Not Included Cozumel Experience by Jeep
* Participants staying in Cozumel: Adults (USD $30) and children (USD $25)
* Participants staying in Riviera Maya: USD 10
-Use of non-professional video recorders in the archaeological site (MXN $45)
-Upgrades (to get an upgrade, you must contact one our executives):
* Discovery Scuba Diving upgrade (20-minute orientation, a 50-minute-immersion to a depth of 25 feet, beach club facilities, food and beverages, and bilingual certified instructor). Available for participants over the age of 9
* Off Road Upgrade (jeep ride through the Cozumel´s jungle)
Recommendations of Cozumel Experience by Jeep
-Change of clothes
-Extra cash for tips, lockers and marine park
-Cap or hat
Policies of Cozumel Experience by Jeep
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.