Cozumel Mayan Heritage
Description of Cozumel Mayan Heritage
Drive a modern jeep though Cozumel, and make a stop at the main attractions of the island:
Upon arrival to the Punta Sur Eco park, you will get to snorkel in a coral reef, relax on the beach, and delight in a buffet meal.
Your next stop is the Celarin lighthouse; here, you may admire amazing landscapes of the Caribbean sea and a beautiful lagoon from the top. After that, you will drive to El Caracol Mayan sanctuary and the Colombia lagoon.
The tour continues at Pueblo del Maiz, a village where you will learn about the Mayan culture and ancient traditions. Your last stop is downtown Cozumel, here you may wander around or attend a tequila seminar at Casa Don Julio.
General information of Cozumel Mayan Heritage
-Monday to Saturday from most hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
-Pick up: 7:20 am to 9:10 am (depending on the location of your hotel)
What is Included Cozumel Mayan Heritage
-Roundtrip transportation from your hotel (added upon request only at the time of booking)
-Admission to Punta Sur
-Buffet meal with water, soft-drinks, and two beers
-Jeep ride that includes the visit to the following points:
* Punta Sur (snorkeling and free time on the beach)
* Faro Celarin or the museum
* El Caracol Mayan sanctuary
* Colombia lagoon
* Pueblo del Maíz Mayan village
* Downtown Cozumel
* Tequila seminar at Casa Don Julio (optional)
What is Not Included Cozumel Mayan Heritage
Recommendations of Cozumel Mayan Heritage
-Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
-Change of clothes
-Cap or hat
Policies of Cozumel Mayan Heritage
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.