Description of Cozumel Primetime
Let the exotic natural sceneries of Cozumel captivate you in your visit to Chankanaab, a breathtaking eco-park where you can enjoy several exciting activities.
Explore the underwater world as you swim alongside endemic species in a snorkeling and scuba diving tour, enjoy a spectacular show performed by friendly sea lions, fall in love with an aw-inspiring botanic garden surrounding a beautiful lagoon, admire crocodiles in their natural habitat, and enjoy some free time in downtown Cozumel for shopping.
An amazing experience that also includes a delicious buffet meal, tequila tasting, and roundtrip ground and ferry transportation.
- All drivers must present a driving license.
- All units have a Third Party Damage insurance and Civil Liability insurance.
- Everyone willing to drive has the right to acquire the EDI for minor vehicle damages.
- It becomes effective from August 20, 2019.
- Extra Driver Insurance (EDI) has an additional cost of 10 USD.
- The EDI covers minor damages for up to 800 USD not covered by
the deductible cap of the vehicle insurance policy for Material Damages.
To provide the best service to our customers and to facilitate the payment of taxes or any upgrade, from September 25, 2019. Payment by credit and debit card (Visa and Master Card) will be enabled in our Meeting Point in Playa del Carmen with a bank commission charge of 4%.
General information of Cozumel Primetime
Monday to Saturday from Playa del Carmen and hotels in Riviera Maya and Cozumel
What is Included Cozumel Primetime
-Roundtrip ground and ferry transportation
-Admittance to the park
What is Not Included Cozumel Primetime
Recommendations of Cozumel Primetime
-Change of clothes
-Extra cash for shopping
-Cap or hat
Regulations of Cozumel Primetime
-Children aged 4 to 11 pay the child rate
-This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
-People under the influence of alcohol or any drug are not allowed to participate
Cancelation policies of Cozumel Primetime
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.