Description of Cozumel Primetime
Let the exotic natural sceneries of Cozumel captivate you in your visit to Chankanaab, a breathtaking eco-park where you can enjoy a number of exciting activities.
Explore the underwater world as you swim alongside endemic species in a snorkeling and scuba diving tour, enjoy a spectacular show performed by friendly sea lions, fall in love with an aw-inspiring botanic garden surrounding a beautiful lagoon, admire crocodiles in their natural habitat, and enjoy some free time in downtown Cozumel for shopping.
An amazing experience that also includes a delicious buffet meal, tequila tasting, and roundtrip ground and ferry transportation.
General information of Cozumel Primetime
Monday to Saturday from Playa del Carmen and hotels in Riviera Maya and Cozumel
What is Included Cozumel Primetime
-Roundtrip ground and ferry transportation
-Admittance to the park
-Marine park tax
-Buffet meal (rice, nachos, beans, potato wedges, vegetables, crispy tacos, chicken fajitas, grilled fish, sauce, salads, and seasonal fruit)
-Bottled water, soft drinks and two beers per person
-Free time in downtown Cozumel (1 h)
What is Not Included Cozumel Primetime
* Participants staying in Cozumel
* Participants staying in Riviera Maya
-Upgrades (to get an upgrade, you must contact our executives):
* Discovery Scuba Diving upgrade (20-minute orientation, a 50-minute-immersion to a depth of 25 feet, beach club facilities, food and beverages, and bilingual certified instructor). Available for participants over the age of 9
* Off Road Upgrade (jeep ride through the Cozumel´s jungle)
Recommendations of Cozumel Primetime
-Change of clothes
-Extra cash for shopping
-Cap or hat
Regulations of Cozumel Primetime
-Children aged 4 to 11 pay the child rate
-This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
-People under the influence of alcohol or any drug are not allowed to participate
Cancelation policies of Cozumel Primetime
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.