Description of Royal Garrafon
Visit Isla Mujeres sailing on a luxury cruise and delight your senses in a unique place of great natural beauty in the Mexican Caribbean.
With this tour, you will find the perfect balance between relaxation and contact with the exotic marine life in one of the most famous coral reefs in the world. Enjoy the facilities at the Garrafon Park, take part on bicycle tours, or stroll downtown for shopping.
You will also enjoy delicious breakfast and lunch accompanied by refreshing drinks.
General information of Royal Garrafon
-Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from Cancun
-The ferry departs at 9:00 am (you must arrive 30 minutes earlier)
What is Included Royal Garrafon
-Buffet lunch and open bar in the park
-Breakfast on board
-Snorkel gear, kayaks, hammocks and pool
What is Not Included Royal Garrafon
-Photos, videos and other services at the park
-Pier tax (USD $10 p/p)
-Ground transportation for participants and companions (USD $15 p/p)
* This fee applies for hotels located within the Playa Mujeres and Riviera Maya area
Recommendations of Royal Garrafon
-Extra cash for souvenirs
-Change of clothes
Policies of Royal Garrafon
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.