ATVs And Secret Caves
Description of ATVs And Secret Caves
Ride an ATV through 17 miles in the jungle, where you will be guided onto a mythic cave, which you will be invited to explore, granting you an exciting adventure that ends after enjoying a refreshing swim in a cenote (sinkhole)ATV's, a cave and a sinkhole; these are the ingredients of a thrilling adventure in the Riviera Maya. An experience you ...
General information of ATVs And Secret Caves
Monday to Sunday at 8:00 am, 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
What is Included ATVs And Secret Caves
-Activities: ATVs, underground river exploration and cenote (sinkhole) swim
-Gear and equipment for each activity
What is Not Included ATVs And Secret Caves
-Damage Insurance (for ATV USD $5)
-Ground transportation from the following destinations:
* Riviera Maya and Playacar: USD $5 per person
* Puerto Morelos to Bahía Petempich: USD $10 per peron
* Cancun: USD $10 per person (a minimum of 10 pax is required)
Recommendations of ATVs And Secret Caves
-Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
-Change of clothes
-Swimsuit and towel
-Preferably closed toed shoes
Policies of ATVs And Secret Caves
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.