Tour - ATVs And Secret Caves
Playa del Carmen
on Tuesday, Sep 26, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
Ride an ATV through 17 miles in the jungle, where you will be guided onto a mythic cave, which you will be invited to explore, granting you an exciting adventure that ends after enjoying a refreshing swim in a cenote (sinkhole)
2 h 30 min
Available on the following days
Monday to Sunday at 8:00 am, 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
-Activities: ATVs, underground river exploration and cenote (sinkhole) swim
-Gear and equipment for each activity
-Damage Insurance (for ATV USD $5)
-Ground transportation from the following destinations:
* Riviera Maya and Playacar: USD $5 per person
* Puerto Morelos to Bahía Petempich: USD $10 per peron
* Cancun: USD $10 per person (a minimum of 10 pax is required)
-Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
-Change of clothes
-Swimsuit and towel
-Preferably closed toed shoes
-This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, or people with recent surgeries or back problems
-Minimum age to participate: 7
-Minimum age to drive: 17
-Sunscreen use is not allowed in the cenote (sinkhole)
-People under the effects of alcohol a/o drugs are not permitted
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.