Dolphin Encounter Maroma
Description of Dolphin Encounter Maroma
The ideal tour in Riviera Maya for families travelling with little children. This dolphin experience includes the following behaviors: kiss, hug, handshake, and hand target.
You may also enjoy a delicious lunch, and will get access to the beach club´s facilities.
General information of Dolphin Encounter Maroma
-Monday to Sunday from hotels in Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, and Tulum
-Tour hours: 10:00 a.m., 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, and 3:30 pm
What is Included Dolphin Encounter Maroma
-Access and use of facilities in Maroma Adventures (only for participants)
What is Not Included Dolphin Encounter Maroma
-Food and beverages
-Photographs of the activity
-Transportation from hotels located within the Moon Palace to the Tulum area.
* Participants (USD $10 p/p)
* Companions (USD 15 p/p)
-Impuesto de muelle ($10 USD p/p)
Recommendations of Dolphin Encounter Maroma
-Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
-Bathing suit and towel
Policies of Dolphin Encounter Maroma
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.