Tour - Referral E-learning Dives at Maroma Adventures
Playa del Carmen
on Thursday, Jan 25, 2018 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
A two-day programme designed for persons who have completed the theory portion of their PADI online learning program. An activity that consists of pool work and four immersions in the sea; it includes scuba diving equipment, Nautilus Life Line Marine Rescue Radio, and snacks at Maroma Adventures restaurant.
5 h approx.
Available on the following days
-Monday to Saturday at 9:30 am
-Snacks (at restaurant, after the activity)
-Four dives in the sea
-Equipment required for the course
-Wetsuit and GPS
-Marine Park tax ($2 USD)
-Video and photographs (extra charge)
-Change of clothes
-Cash (for marine park tax, tips and souvenirs)
-It is advised not to eat at least two hours before your diving session
-You must show printed copies of the referral documents
-Minimum age:12 years
-Diving is not allowed to pregnant women, people with recent surgeries of the ear, heart or lungs; people with heart conditions, claustrophobia, diabetes, lung collapse, epilepsy, asthma, high blood pressure; and people who have consumed alcohol or drugs
-Do not drink too much alcohol the day before your diving session
-You should not travel by air until after 12 hours of you diving session
-Do not carry valuables
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
* These policies apply to personal reservations. For policies applied to groups, please contact your Groups executive.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.