Tour - Snorkel in Puerto Morelos
on Monday, Sep 25, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
Snorkel in the glorious tropical waters of Puerto Morelos to witness an entire world of color and magnificence. An expert bilingual guide will help you discover the brilliant fish and amazing coral formations that inhabit the second largest coral reef in the world.
The experience includes a previous orientation, snorkeling in two coral reefs (15 minutes in the first point, and 45 minutes in the second one), lunch accompanied with domestic open bar at the Fish Market restaurant, roundtrip transportation, and local medical insurance.
Available on the following days
-Monday to Sunday from hotels in Cancun, Riviera Maya, and Playa del Carmen
-Hours: 9:30 am and 12:00 pm
-For those staying in Cozumel, the transportation departs from Playa del Carmen
-Lunch and domestic open bar (rum, whiskey, tequila, red and white wine, soft drinks, and beers) at the Fish Market restaurant
-Local medical insurance
-Bottled water, soft drinks and beers on the transportation
-Reef tax (USD $3 per person, and must be paid upon boarding the boat)
-Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
-Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
-Minimum age to participate: 6
-Minors aged 6 to 12 pay the child rate
-People under the effects of alcohol and drugs are not permitted
-This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with back problems, recent surgeries or heart problems.
-Maximum capacity per turn:
* 4 boats with a capacity for up to 22 passengers
* 4 boats with capacity for up to 12 passengers
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
* These policies apply to personal reservations. For policies applied to groups, please contact your Groups executive.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.