Tour - ATV at Maroma Adventures
on Sunday, Sep 24, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
Enjoy a 45-minute ride through the amazing landscapes of Playa Maroma, an incredible experience that will take you through loamy trails and open spaces of mangroves and exotic vegetation.
This unparalleled adventure includes snacks with non-alcoholic beverages at the end of the tour, safety equipment, roundtrip transportation, and bilingual guide.
1 h 15 min
Available on the following days
-Monday to Saturday from hotels in Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen y Tulum
-The tour starts at 9:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:00 pm
-Departing point for those coming from Cozumel: Playa del Carmen
-Snacks (tortilla chips, refried beans, and hot sauce) and non-alcoholic beverages (bottled water and soft drinks) at the end of the tour
-Local medical insurance
-Lockers and key (with additional fee of USD $5, at the end of the tour USD $3 will be returned)
-Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
-Change of clothes
-Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
-Minimum age to participate: 6
-Minimum age to ride on your own: 16 (handling test required)
-Minors aged 6 to 15 must participate on shared basis accompanied by a paying adult
-This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with recent surgeries, heart conditions, or back problems.
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
* These policies apply to personal reservations. For policies applied to groups, please contact your Groups executive.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.