Description of Bird Watching
Enjoy this amazing trip with our Professional and specialized guides who will take you to discover some of the more than 500 different species of birds that live in the Yucatan peninsula. For all the nature lovers this trip provides amazing birds to enjoy, as well as the chance to learn about the Maya jungle and wildlife.For all the nature lovers this trip provides amazing birds to enjoy, as well as the chance to learn about the Maya jungl...
General information of Bird Watching
The pick up time depends on the location of your hotel, we suggest you contact us 24 hours before the departure of your tour.
What is Included Bird Watching
-Shared Roundtrip transportation
-Bottled water and soft drinks
-Snacks (fruit and peanuts)
What is Not Included Bird Watching
Alcoholic drinks, Personal expenses y Tips
Recommendations of Bird Watching
-Comfortable walking shoes
-Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
-Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
-Cap or hat
Regulations of Bird Watching
-Minimum age to participate: 5
-You are not allowed to drink alcohol during the tour
-Minors aged 5 to 7 pay the child rate
- Children from 0-3 years old do not pay. (They must share food with their relatives and in the unit they must carry their own baby chair, if they do not have one,
can rent for $20 usd, 1 infant per unit).
Cancelation policies of Bird Watching
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.