Tour - Camel Safari at Maroma Adventures
on Monday, Sep 25, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
This is a unique experience especially designed for travelers with a taste for the exotic, as it tours beautiful Caribbean landscapes, through the jungle and magroves, on a camel! An experience you must live!
Available on the following days
-Monday to Saturday
-The tour starts at 9:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:00 pm
-Hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
-Departing point for those coming from Cozumel: Playa del Carmen
-Snacks (tortilla chips, refried beans, and hot sauce) and non-alcoholic beverages (bottled water and soft drinks) at the end of the tour
-Local medical insurance
-Camel ride (45 min)
-Round trip transportation
-Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
-Comfortable clothes and shoes (preferably closed in shoes and jeans or pants)
-The use of safety equipment is mandatory
-This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with any health condition that may prevent them to participate safely in the tour
-Infants aged 2 to 5 pay no fee, but may be accompanied by a paying adult on the same camel
-Children aged 6 and older pay the regular rate
-Maximum weight: 220 lbs
-Minimum age to ride on your own: 6
-Maximum number of participants per tour: 8
-For groups the program may be modified according to your requirements
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
* These policies apply to personal reservations. For policies applied to groups, please contact your Groups executive.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.