Tour - Coba Maya Encounter
on Saturday, Jan 20, 2018 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
Become an explorer crossing the jungle, cenotes and lagoons in fun zip lines, rappelling, canoeing and biking up to Nohoch Muul, the tallest Mayan pyramid in Mexico.
Note: This tour is subject to availability. Please, contact your Lomas Travel representative before booking online.
6 h aprox
Available on the following days
Monday to Sunday from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
-Canoes, life jackets and rappel and zip line gear
-Meals and drinks
-Entrance to the archaeological site of Coba
-Guided tour in English and Spanish (given that guided tours in French, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Polish, and Portuguese are available upon request, you must contact one of our Lomas Representatives)
-Bike rental in Coba
-Use of non-professional video devices in the archaeological site (MXN $45)
-Child car seat (USD $25). Available upon request
-Extra shirt and towel
-Extra money in cash
-Maximum weight: 264 lbs
-This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with any disability
-Minors aged 6 to 12 pay the child rate
-To use electronic video devices (cell phones, tablets, or digital cameras) in the archaeological site, you must purchase a permit at the ticket office.
-For security reasons, photo or video devices, and selfie sticks are not permitted during adventure activities; except for action cameras with chest harness or head strap mount
-Policies for the use of child car seats:
* Available for children under the age of 6
* Maximum weight: 35 pounds (even if the child is under 6)
* You must pay the USD $25 at the time of boarding
* Available upon request
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.