Coba Maya Village
Description of Coba Maya Village
This incredible tour in the Riviera Maya takes you to the ancient archaeological site of Coba, where you will have the option to enjoy a bike tour, you will get the chance to climb up Nohoch Muul, the highest pyramid in the Maya world, from where you can admire the beauty of the jungle around it.
You will get to know the secrets and traditions of the Maya civilization by witnessing an authentic Maya ritual; apart from that you will swim in a cenote. And at the end of the tour, you will be able to taste a delicious meal from the regional cuisine.
Note: This tour is subject to availability. Please, contact your Lomas Travel representative before booking online.
General information of Coba Maya Village
-Monday, Wednesday and Friday
-Pick-up time: 6:30 am to 8:00 am (depending on the location of your hotel)
-Drop-off: 2:00 pm approx.
What is Included Coba Maya Village
-Admission to the archaeological site of Coba
-Guided tour in the following languages from hotels in Cancun:
* Spanish and English: Wednesday
-Guided tour in the following languages from hotels in Riviera Maya:
* Spanish and English: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
* French: Wednesday (please contact one of our Lomas representatives)
What is Not Included Coba Maya Village
-Use of non-professional video devices in the archaeological site (MXN $45)
-Child car seat (USD $25). Available upon request
Recommendations of Coba Maya Village
-Change of clothes
-Cap or hat
-Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
-Extra cash for tips (optional), photographs and souvenirs
Regulations of Coba Maya Village
-This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with heart conditions, motor issues, back or neck problems, or recent surgeries
-Minimum age to participate: 6
-Minors aged 6 to 12 pay the child rate
-Minors aged 0 to 5 pay the infant rate
-People under the effects of alcohol and drugs are not permitted
-For security reasons, photo or video devices, and selfie sticks are not permitted during adventure activities; except for action cameras with chest harness or head strap mount
-Policies for the use of child car seats:
* Available for children under the age of 6
* Maximum weight: 35 pounds (even if the child is under 6)
* You must pay the USD $25 at the time of boarding
* Available upon request
Policies of Coba Maya Village
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.