Horseback Riding Rancho Bonanza
Description of Horseback Riding Rancho Bonanza
This tour recognized with the "Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor" in the year 2019 is special for those who have never ridden or have little experience in this activity. We will take you to an original and gentle ride through beautiful jungle spots and fruit tree plantations.
Look at the monkeys, exotic birds and other species that inhabit Bonanza.
You will visit two fascinating cenotes where you will be able to cool off by swimming in its crystal clear waters. You will get to know the origin of the chewing gum.
The tour will finish tasting delicious non-alcoholic drinks and delicious snacks.
Also, approach the hives of melipona bees and try 100% natural honey in a safe environment.
Note: Due to personalized attention, this experience is for groups of 10 people maximum. Rides from Sunday to Friday.
General information of Horseback Riding Rancho Bonanza
- Sunday to Friday at 9:00 am and 1:00 pm (depending on the location of your hotel)
- For those coming from Cozumel, the ferry transportation is not included, departure will be from Plaza Playacar in Playa del Carmen.
What is Included Horseback Riding Rancho Bonanza
-Two hours (lesson and ride).
-Local medical insurance.
-Water, soft drinks and snacks at the end of the activity.
What is Not Included Horseback Riding Rancho Bonanza
Recommendations of Horseback Riding Rancho Bonanza
- Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
-Closed shoes or sneakers
Regulations of Horseback Riding Rancho Bonanza
- Safety equipment is mandatory for use throughout the tour
- This activity is not recommended for:
* Pregnant women.
* People with a weight greater than 240 lbs.
* People with any health condition that will not allow them to make the journey safely.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Maximum capacity 10 persons per tour.
- For the cenote (sinkhole) activity, it is necessary to know how to swim.
- It is suggested to have some horseback riding skills.
Cancelation policies of Horseback Riding Rancho Bonanza
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.