Description of Mayan Adventure
Discover three amazing ecosystems in Riviera Maya. The experience starts with a snorkeling tour in the Yalku cove, a crystal-water oasis that is home to colorful fish species. In addition, you may swim in an open cenote, and explore the mystic formations of underground caves.
A bilingual guide will provide information about the formation of caves, and flora and fauna of the region.
General information of Mayan Adventure
-Monday to Saturday from hotels in Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen and Tulum
-Pick up: 7:00 am to 8:45 am (depending on the location of your hotel)
What is Included Mayan Adventure
-Bottled water and soft drinks
-Bilingual guide in the following languages:
* Spanish and English: Everyday
* French, Italian, German, and Portuguese: Subject to availability
What is Not Included Mayan Adventure
Recommendations of Mayan Adventure
-Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
-Hat or cap
-Change of clothes
-Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
-Extra cash for tips (optional), photos, and souvenirs
Policies of Mayan Adventure
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.