Tour - PADI Open Water Course at Maroma Adventures
on Saturday, Sep 23, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
Earn the International Diver Certificate in three days. A course taught by professional PADI instructors that includes four dives into a depth range from 30 to 45 feet max., equipment, certificate and PADI open water manual.
5 h approx.
Available on the following days
-Monday to Saturday
-Snacks (at restaurant, after the activity)
-Four dives in the sea
-Equipment required for the course
-PADI Open Water Manual
-Wetsuit and GPS
-Marine Park tax ($2 USD)
-Video and photographs (extra charge)
-Change of clothes
-Cash (for marine park tax, tips and souvenirs)
-It is advised not to eat at least two hours before your diving session
-This activity is not permitted to:
*People with any type of surgery of the ear, heart or lungs
*People with diabetes, heart conditions, collapsed lung, epilepsy, asthma, high blood pressure, claustrophobia or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Minimum age:12 years
-We recommend you to limit your alcohol intake the day before the diving session
-Flying is not recommended before 12 hours after your diving session
-Do not bring valuables
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
* These policies apply to personal reservations. For policies applied to groups, please contact your Groups executive.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.