The Jungle Maya Expedition
Description of The Jungle Maya Expedition
This tour is ideal for those who like to feel the adrenaline and participate in exciting land and water activities.
The tour includes: Sac-Actun, the longest underground river in the world, rappelling down into Yaxmuul cenote; riding exciting zip-lines, snorkeling, a journey through the Mayan jungle on board an all-terrain vehicle, and witnessing an authentic Maya ritual.
Note: This tour is subject to availability. Please, contact your Lomas Travel representative before booking online.
General information of The Jungle Maya Expedition
Monday to Sunday from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
-Pick-up time: 7:00 am to 8:30 am (depending on the location of your hotel)
-Drop-off: 2:00 pm approx.
What is Included The Jungle Maya Expedition
-Swimming in Yaxmuul cenote
-Shared all-terrain vehicle
-Guided tour in the following languages from hotels in Cancun:
* Spanish and English: Monday to Friday
-Guided tour in the following languages from hotels in Riviera Maya:
* Spanish and English: Monday to Sunday
* French: Tuesday and Thursday (please contact one of our Lomas representatives)
What is Not Included The Jungle Maya Expedition
-Child car seat (USD $25). Available upon request
Recommendations of The Jungle Maya Expedition
-Change of clothes
-Cap or hat
-Comfortable clothing and closed shoes for the zip-line activity
-Extra cash for tips (optional), photographs and souvenirs
Policies of The Jungle Maya Expedition
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.