Tour - The Jungle Maya Expedition
on Wednesday, Aug 22, 2018 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
This tour is ideal for those who like to feel the adrenaline and participate in exciting land and water activities.
The tour includes: Sac-Actun, the longest underground river in the world, rappelling down into Yaxmuul cenote; riding exciting zip-lines, snorkeling, a journey through the Mayan jungle on board an all-terrain vehicle, and witnessing an authentic Maya ritual.
Note: This tour is subject to availability. Please, contact your Lomas Travel representative before booking online.
Available on the following days
Monday to Sunday from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
-Pick-up time: 7:00 am to 8:30 am (depending on the location of your hotel)
-Drop-off: 2:00 pm approx.
-Swimming in Yaxmuul cenote
-Shared all-terrain vehicle
-Guided tour in the following languages from hotels in Cancun:
* Spanish and English: Monday to Friday
-Guided tour in the following languages from hotels in Riviera Maya:
* Spanish and English: Monday to Sunday
* French: Tuesday and Thursday (please contact one of our Lomas representatives)
-Child car seat (USD $25). Available upon request
-Change of clothes
-Cap or hat
-Comfortable clothing and closed shoes for the zip-line activity
-Extra cash for tips (optional), photographs and souvenirs
-Minimum age to participate: 6
-This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with heart conditions, motor issues, back or neck problems, or recent surgeries
-People under the effects of alcohol and drugs are not permitted
-Maximun weight to participate: 264 lb (120 kg)
-Minors aged 6 to 12 pay the child rate
-Minors aged 0 to 5 pay the infant rate
-For security reasons, photo or video devices, and selfie sticks are not permitted during adventure activities; except for action cameras with chest harness or head strap mount
-Policies for the use of child car seats:
* Available for children under the age of 6
* Maximum weight: 35 pounds (even if the child is under 6)
* You must pay the USD $25 at the time of boarding
* Available upon request
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.