Tour - Tulum-Jungla Maya
on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
A complete tour in the Riviera Maya that takes you to admire amazing natural and cultural wonders. Explore the ancient archaeological site in Tulum, admire the longest underground river in the world, where you will gaze in awe at astonishing rock formations.
You will enjoy a refreshing snorkeling tour, rappel down and dive into a crystal clear water cenote, ride exciting zip-lines, and enjoy and amazing tour through the jungle on an all-terrain vehicle, gaze in awe an authentic Maya ceremony, and savour a delicious local lunch.
Note: This tour is subject to availability. Please, contact your Lomas Travel representative before booking online.
4 h 45 min
Available on the following days
Monday to Sunday from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
-Admission to the archaeological site of Tulum
-Swimming in Yaxmuul cenote
-All-terrain shared vehicle tour
-Equipment to do the activities
-Guided tour in the following languages from hotels in Cancun:
* English and Spanish: Monday to Friday
-Guided tour in the following languages from hotels in Riviera Maya:
* Spanish and English: Monday to Sunday
* French: Monday, Wednesday and Friday (please contact one of our Lomas representatives)
* German: Tuesday and Thursday (please contact one of our Lomas representatives)
* Dutch and Italian: Monday (please contact one of our Lomas representatives)
-Use of non-professional video devices in the archaeological site (MXN $45)
-Child car seat (USD $25). Available upon request
-Change of clothes
-Comfortable clothing and closed shoes for the zip-line activity
-Extra cash for tips (optional), photographs and souvenirs
-Minimum age to participate: 6
-Minors aged 6 to 12 pay the child rate
-Minors aged 0 to 5 pay the infant rate
-This activity is not suitable fro pregnat women, or persons with heart conditions, motor issues, back or neck problems, or recent surgeries
-To use electronic video devices (cell phones, tablets, or digital cameras) in the archaeological site, you must purchase a permit at the ticket office
-For security reasons, photo or video devices, and selfie sticks are not permitted during adventure activities; except for action cameras with chest harness or head strap mount
-Policies for the use of child car seats:
* Available for children under the age of 6
* Maximum weight: 35 pounds (even if the child is under 6)
* You must pay the USD $25 at the time of boarding
* Available upon request
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.