Description of Tulum-Jungla Maya
A complete tour in the Riviera Maya that takes you to admire amazing natural and cultural wonders. Explore the ancient archaeological site in Tulum, admire the longest underground river in the world, where you will gaze in awe at astonishing rock formations.
You will enjoy a refreshing snorkeling tour, rappel down and dive into a crystal clear water cenote, ride exciting zip-lines, and enjoy and amazing tour through the jungle on an all-terrain vehicle, gaze in awe an authentic Maya ceremony, and savour a delicious local lunch.
Note: This tour is subject to availability. Please, contact your Lomas Travel representative before booking online.
General information of Tulum-Jungla Maya
Monday to Sunday from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
What is Included Tulum-Jungla Maya
-Admission to the archaeological site of Tulum
-Swimming in Yaxmuul cenote
-All-terrain shared vehicle tour
-Equipment to do the activities
-Guided tour in the following languages from hotels in Cancun:
* English and Spanish: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
-Guided tour in the following languages from hotels in Riviera Maya:
* Spanish and English: Monday to Saturday
* French: Wednesday (please contact one of our Lomas representatives)
* German: Thursday (please contact one of our Lomas representatives)
* Italian (please contact one of our Lomas representatives)
What is Not Included Tulum-Jungla Maya
-Use of non-professional video devices in the archaeological site (MXN $45)
-Child car seat (USD $25). Available upon request
Recommendations of Tulum-Jungla Maya
-Change of clothes
-Comfortable clothing and closed shoes for the zip-line activity
-Extra cash for tips (optional), photographs and souvenirs
Policies of Tulum-Jungla Maya
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.