Description of Xcaret Plus
Experience the charm of Xcaret Park with a wide variety of activities that will allow you to enjoy the natural wonders of the area and the cultural richness of Mexico.
Note: If your tour includes transportation, you must contact one of our Lomas Travel representatives in order to confirm your pick up.
General information of Xcaret Plus
-Monday to Saturday from 8:30 am (depending on the location of your hotel)
-Sundays: transportation service is provided to certain hotels only. Find out if your hotel is included when booking
What is Included Xcaret Plus
-Admission to the show:
* Xcaret Noche Tradicional (May 27th, June 8th, August 19th, October 22nd, November 20th, and December 20th)
* Xcaret México Espectacular(available on the dates the Xcaret Noche Tradicional show will not be performed)
-Area Plus (the lockers and snorkeling gear area)
* To make use of this area, a refundable deposit of USD $25 per person will be required
-Admittance to the park starting at 8:30 am
-Preregistration on the bus
-Optional guided tour (45 minutes)
-Buffet meal with unlimited beverages and one beer
-Snorkeling gear and lockers
-Transportation may be or not included depending on the rate you choose
What is Not Included Xcaret Plus
-Wine tasting "Wine from Mexico"
-Swimming with dolphin mothers and their babies
-Swimming with stingrays
-Swimming with sharks
-Towel (with extra cost: $3 USD, needs a deposit of $13 USD, will be refundable $10 USD)
-Reef Snuba tour
Recommendations of Xcaret Plus
-Restaurants with ocean view
-Orchids and bromeliads
-San Francisco de Asis chapel
-Local wildlife breeding area
-"Xcaret Mexico Espectacular" show
Regulations of Xcaret Plus
-Minors aged 5 to 11 pay the child rate showing appropriate ID (if their ID is not presented, minor fee will be offered to those children measuring between 3.2 and 4.5 ft in height)
-Infants under the age of 4 are free
Cancelation policies of Xcaret Plus
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.