Description of Xoximilco
A Xoximilco night trip is a very good way to be fully immersed in the fascinating Mexican culture and folklore. You will enjoy a traditional sailing outing through the canals of the Mayan jungle on board a traditional wooden boat called trajinera. Get the perfect combination of mariachi music, traditional Mexican cuisine, open bar, and a dose of fun at a unique Mexican fiesta.
Note: If your tour includes transportation, you must contact one of our Lomas Travel representatives first in order to confirm your pick up.
*Xoximilco will be closed due to a private event on November 15, 2018, and January 29, 2019.
General information of Xoximilco
-Monday to Saturday from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
* From Cancun: 6:40 pm to 7:10 pm (depending on the location of your hotel)
* From Riviera Maya: 5:50 pm to 7:10 pm (depending on the location of your hotel)
What is Included Xoximilco
-Open bar with tequila, beer, and nonalcoholic beverages
-Dinner with Mexican food
-Transportation may be or not included depending on the rate you choose
What is Not Included Xoximilco
-Any other kind of alcoholic beverages
-Souvenirs and pictures of this activity
Recommendations of Xoximilco
-Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
Regulations of Xoximilco
-You must be seated all time on board of the trajinera, your hands and legs must be kept in the vehicle
-Minimum age to participate: 5
-The trajinera has a max. capacity of 20 pax.
-Minors aged from 5 to 11 pay the child rate.
-Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Policies of Xoximilco
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.