Tour - Coba Sunset
on Sunday, Sep 24, 2017 - 2 Adults, 0 Children
A cultural tour in which you will explore the Coba archaeological site riding a bicycle or Bicitaxi (a three-wheel bicycle rode by a person).
After that, you will have the two following options:
1) Visiting a Mayan village where native mayans will show you its lifestyle and traditions; and participate in a pottery activity in which you will make your own creation based on the ancient Mayan techniques.
2) Crossing a lagoon on an amazing zip-line, and swimming on a millenary crystal-water cenote (sinkhole) surrounded by astonishing stalactites.
You will finally witness a stunning mayan play in which native Mayans perform the popular Ball Game.
Available on the following days
Monday to Saturday
-Buffet meal in a palapa facing the Coba lagoon
-Certified bilingual guide
-Representation of the ball game
-Roundtrip transportation (maximum capacity: 19 passengers)
-Use of bicycle in Coba (the bicitaxi is not included)
-Visit to the archaeological site of Coba (includes two bottles of water per person)
-Visit the pottery community of Coba (material included)
-Trici-taxi (USD $5 per two persons)
-Use of non-professional video devices in the archaeological site: MXN $45
-Eat well before you start the expedition
-Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
-Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
-Comfortable clothes and shoes for bicycling
-Change of clothes
-Minors aged 5 to 11 pay the child rate
-To use electronic video devices (cell phones, tablets, or digital cameras) in the archaeological site, you must purchase a permit at the ticket office.
-Maximum capacity per tour: 19 persons
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.