Chichen Itza Premier
Description of Chichen Itza Premier
Get to know the archaeological zone of Chichén Itza, have fun in Hubiku Park and take a walk in Valladolid
- Pick up at the Hotel.
- Arrival at the cenote of Hubiku
- Buffet lunch at the Hubiku restaurant
- Arrival and visit to the archaeological site of Chichén Itzá (approximately 2:00 hrs).
- Visit to the colonial city of Valladolid. (25 min)
- Return departure
General information of Chichen Itza Premier
What is Included Chichen Itza Premier
Includes Shared transportation, bilingual guide (Spanish-English), entrance to Cenote "Hubiku", Buffet lunch at Hubiku Restaurant and open bar, Entrance to Chichén Itzá, Visit to the colonial city of Valladolid, travel insurance.
-The pick-up varies depending on the location of the hotel, we suggest you communicate 24 hours before your tour to reconfirm your schedule.
What is Not Included Chichen Itza Premier
Does not include: The rental of vests and lockers, drinks on board the bus, tax for the use of video cameras.
Recommendations of Chichen Itza Premier
Recommendation: Comfortable shoes and clothes, hat, biodegradable sunscreen, bathing suit and towels (to be able to swim in the cenote), extra money, camera.
Regulations of Chichen Itza Premier
Important: Children of 3 and 4 years old must pay INAH to enter the archaeological zone, you cannot climb the pyramids, the use of professional video cameras and tripee and drones is not allowed.
Cancelation policies of Chichen Itza Premier
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.